SoJo Spa Club offers an unparalleled wellness experience — a re-imagined Korean bath house, bringing spa cultures and treatments from around the world under one roof. Located just outside New York City, SoJo is situated on the Hudson River in Edgewater, NJ.
The expansive, multi-level, state-of-the-art facility has been thoughtfully designed as a fully immersive rejuvenation and relaxation experience.
- Nine specialty outdoor pools and therapeutic baths open all year round
- Eight unique sauna rooms
- Infinity pool featuring panoramic views of the water and city
- Volcanic Sand Bath imported from Ibusuki, Japan
- Dedicated indoor and outdoor lounge spaces
- Traditional Korean bath house scrubs
- Acupressure therapy featuring a selection of treatments rooted in ancient Chinese healing arts
- Full-service spa by ESPA featuring facials, massages, and body treatments (facials and body treatments are currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Food Hall and seasonal Outdoor Grill featuring a diverse selection of food and beverage options
- Boutique hotel with King and Double Beds including 4 Suites
- Fitness center with a variety of strength training and cardiovascular machines
- Cowork Space includes 6 desk spaces with office chairs, 2 phone booths, and conference room with WiFi equipped throughout.