New COVID-19 Entry Requirements Updated December 30, 2021
We require all guests either show proof of receiving the full COVID-19 vaccination (2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna or a single-dose Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine) or a negative COVID-19 test, done no greater than 72 hours prior to arrival. We are taking this initiative to help against the spread of the virus and is in tandem with our policy that all employees must also receive the vaccine or submit to weekly tests.
Proof of the vaccine may include the NJ Docket app, the NYS Excelsior Pass app, the NYC COVID SAFE app or an original, digital or photocopy of a CDC vaccination card (both sides required).
For those who do not wish to disclose their status or are unvaccinated/not fully vaccinated may provide a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of their visit to SoJo Spa Club. At home test results will not be accepted.
Effective December 30, 2021For Guests who recently recovered from COVID-19
If you recently recovered from COVID-19, you may visit SoJo Spa Club with documentation of recovery from COVID-19 (i.e., your positive COVID-19 viral test result on a sample taken no more than 90 days before the admission and a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared). Please note, the sample test may not be an at-home test.
Are there any changes to operating hour in light of the current COVID-19 situation?
Our operating hours have been temporarily reduced to 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM daily. We will still be open during these hours during any major holidays.
I want to have a SoJo Spa Day. Do I need a reservation?
We strongly recommend utilizing our brand new online reservation system so that you can decrease potential waiting time or being turned away. You will be able to prepay your admission with a credit card or secure your reservation existing SoJo Spa Club gift card or 10-pack and select the date and time you are planning to come.
For example, when you select a time slot of 10 AM to 11 AM, you should be checking in any time between 10 AM and 11 AM. There are no time limits on how long you can stay once you check in. If you arrive past your designated time, you will be admitted only if there is walk-in availability.
If you select pay by gift card or 10-pack, any balance owed after payment with a gift card or 10-pack will be due at check-in.
What is currently available?
The following amenities and treatments are currently available:
- All pools and baths
- All saunas & Steam Room
- Ice Room
- Bath House
- Indoor & Outdoor Lounges
- Dining at the Food Hall with indoor and outdoor seating
- Halotherapy (currently closed effective Dec 2021)
- Coworking Space
- Fitness Center
- 5th floor Ganbanyoku Stone Beds
- Korean Body Scrubs
- Acupressure therapy services – reservations are required (this is separate from reserving your admission) and can be booked online or by phone. Please call us at 833 SOJO SPA (833-765-6772). Available hours are between 10 AM to 7 PM (until 8 PM on weekends).
- Massage services – reservations are required (this is separate from reserving your admission) and can be booked online or by phone. Please call us at 833 SOJO SPA (833-765-6772). Available hours will be between 10 AM to 7 PM (until 8 PM on weekends).
- Hotel SoJo for overnight stays on the weekend
All available products, food & beverage, and treatments are additional costs.
What is still closed at SoJo Spa Club?
The following amenities and treatments will remain closed:
- Yoga Classes
- Volcanic Sand Bath
- Body Wraps
- Halotherapy (effective Dec 2021)
What do I need to bring for my spa day at SoJo Spa Club?
Every guest entering SoJo Spa Club should be prepared with the following:
- Valid photo ID (all guests must be 16+ with additional restrictions for minors 16 & 17 years old)
- Appropriate swimwear
- Proof of full vaccination OR negative test result* taken within 72 hours of your visit
*At home test results will not be accepted.
A small selection of swimwear is available for both women and men in the locker rooms along with an assortment of other retail items that you may need during your stay.
Optional items that you may want to consider are:
- Clean sandals that are separate from the shoes you wore to SoJo (for outdoor areas only)
- Shower slippers (for bath house and locker rooms only)
What precautions are in place for available spa services?
In addition to therapists wearing masks throughout a treatment, they will also be wearing gloves throughout the service and wash their hands before and after each treatment. Masks are required for guests during consultation with their therapists and highly recommended during treatment.
As always, clean and sanitized linens are used for every guest. The room is sanitized between uses with ample time for cleaning and aeration.
How are you maintaining a safe environment for guests and staff?
Above all, we are committed to creating the safest possible environment for our visitors and staff. It is worth noting that SoJo already had state of the art sanitizing and hygiene procedures, but those will be further enhanced and thoroughly monitored including:
- Increasing the cleaning and disinfecting protocols of every commonly used surface, including handrails, sinks, counters, credit card machines, elevator buttons.
- Updated HVAC System with ion protection, eliminating harmful viruses coming from the Air Vents (applicable to both AC and Heat)
- Additional hand sanitizing stations on each floor and in common areas.
- COVID-19-specific staff training and required PPE for all staff
- All staff are vaccinated or subject to weekly COVID-19 testing
What kind of cleaning solution does SoJo Spa Club use?
SoJo Spa Club currently uses Ecolab Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant, which is an FDA registered multi-surface cleaner that is 99.999% effective in killing germs and proven to be effective against emerging viral pathogens.
How can I do my part in ensuring a safe environment?
We can’t do this without you. If you’re feeling ill, especially with symptoms associated with COVID-19, we ask that you save your spa visit for a day when you are feeling well. If you are currently living with someone who is experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms we ask that you refrain from visiting SoJo Spa Club. Please be mindful of the restrictions put in place and abide by the guidance of our staff who are here to help ensure a safe environment for yourself and your fellow patrons. Keep your face mask on whenever possible and wash your hands thoroughly or use our hand sanitizing stations often and regularly throughout your stay. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.