Safety and Security
- Use fitness equipment at your own risk. Management does not assume any responsibility for any injury that may occur.
- Consult a Physician before beginning any new workout routine. Staff will NOT be able to advise you on medical issues.
- STOP if you feel faint or dizzy when working-out!
- Please report any problems with equipment or facilities to the Front Desk or contact any Manager immediately.
- Please do not let strangers into the Fitness Center entrance. Report any suspicious persons or activity to any Employee, Manager or the Front Desk.
Rules & Regulations
- We ask that you please sign-in at the front desk.
- NO food or beverages (except water).
- Please exercise proper etiquette and decorum, consistent with Club Rules and Regulations. In the absence of other directives, all other Club Rules apply.
- No wet bathing suits or bare feet
- Workout attire is ONLY permitted in the Fitness Center, Locker Rooms or enroute.
- Cover-ups and track suits (sweats) are not permitted in other rooms of the Club.
- Footwear should be limited to sneakers or similar athletic shoes and is to only be worn in the Fitness Center.
- You are free to use your electronic devices with headphones.
- Cell phones must be on silent ringer.
- During peak times, please spend no more than 30 minutes on one piece of equipment. Others may be waiting.
- Please wipe-down equipment with sanitary wipes after each use.
- Please return any supplies, equipment or weights to their proper location.
- Please dispose of any trash properly.
- Locker Room staff will maintain the facility daily and resupply items. Please ask them if you need something.
- Please DO NOT enter or exit through the rear emergency exit. Alarm will sound.
Temporary COVID-19 Regulations
- No more than 6 people at at time
- Mask must be worn at all times
- 6 ft social distance must be maintained at all times