Fitness Center Rules
Safety and Security
- Use fitness equipment at your own risk. Management does not assume any responsibility for any injury that may occur.
- Consult a Physician before beginning any new workout routine. Staff will NOT be able to advise you on medical issues.
- STOP if you feel faint or dizzy when working-out!
- Please report any problems with equipment or facilities to the Front Desk or contact any Manager immediately.
- Please do not let strangers into the Fitness Center entrance. Report any suspicious persons or activity to any Employee, Manager or the Front Desk.
Temporary COVID-19 Regulations
- No more than 6 people at at time
- Mask must be worn at all times
- 6 ft social distance must be maintained at all times