Rules & Regulations
We are a smoke, alcohol and drug free facility.
For your safety, we check all IDs. No ID, No entry.
Sunglasses, hats, and hoods must be removed before check-in
No minors under 16. Minors 16+ must be with an adult at all times. Max. 4 per adult.
No overly exposing swimwear.
No re-entry once you check in for any reason.
No outside food or beverage permitted.
Excessive noise and phone use is not tolerated.
No phone or camera use of any kind in the locker room and bath house.
- In the Korean tradition, SoJo Spa Club is a barefoot facility.
- Guests are welcome to bring clean flip flops or sandals for use in the outdoor areas only.
- You may also bring a pair of clean socks for the indoor areas if you'd prefer. We also sell nonskid socks in our locker rooms.
- Clean shower sandals are welcome in the Locker Rooms and Bath House. Any kind of shoe or sandal is not permitted in any other indoor space.
No Disruptive Cell Phones & Noise
- Be respectful of our relaxation areas and saunas. Refrain from loud conversations and/or noises.
- Excessive use of cell phones, including speakers and speaker phones will not be tolerated.
- No live streaming throughout SoJo Spa Club.
- Creating excessive noise or an otherwise disruptive environment will result in being asked to leave.
- Cameras, recording devices and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.
- We encourage our guests to take a quick picture for social media, but will not tolerate extended photo shoots, which disrupt the other guests.
- Photography or recording, including live-streaming, are never allowed in the following areas: Bath Houses, Saunas, and Locker Rooms. Guests that do not follow this, will be asked to leave. Please respect the privacy of others.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear masks.
- Guests who are not vaccinated are required to wear masks indoors at all times other than while actively eating/drinking or while inside a bath.
- All guests, regardless of status, are able to be mask-free in outdoor areas of our facility.
Drugs, Alcohol & Smoking
- We are a smoke, drug, and alcohol-free facility. The following are strictly prohibited: Smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes Consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- SoJo Spa Club reserves the right to refuse the admission of or eject those who are under the influence or who have any condition that poses a threat to the health or safety of themselves and/or others.
- Guests found to be smoking, of any kind, will be asked to leave the facility. This is to ensure a comfortable and pleasant environment for all guests.
Dress & Swimwear Policy
- Guests must wear a robe (provided by SoJo) at all times while indoors. Sizes range from Small to XXXL
- Swimsuits must be appropriate and no overly exposing bathing suits will be allowed. This includes G-Strings and see-through swimwear. Speedos are acceptable. Modesty swimwear is acceptable.
- Swimwear must be made out of swimwear material (nylon, spandex or lycra) and designed to go into the chlorinated water. Streetwear such as workout and athletic wear, cotton t-shirts or shorts, jerseys, etc. are strictly prohibited to protect the health of our patrons and prevent damage to our filtration system.
Inclement Weather Policy
- We closely monitor weather conditions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. In cases of lighting or thunder, we are required to close all outdoor amenities for 30 minutes since the last instance.
- During these periods, we encourage guests to check out our indoor saunas, pools and baths or grab a bite to eat. We know how excited you are to go back outside, and we will reopen all amenities once the necessary time has elapsed and is deemed safe by management to open.
- If we could control the weather, we would. Unfortunately, during these storms and with high winds, it would be unsafe for you to be outside, and, again, safety is our #1 concern.
Harassment & Safety
- Harassment of SoJo Spa Club staff or guests, in any way, will result in immediate expulsion from the premises.
- SoJo Spa Club is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property in or about our premises.