Drugs, Alcohol and Smoking
- We are a smoke, drug, and alcohol-free facility. The following are strictly prohibited:
- Smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- SoJo Spa Club reserves the right to refuse the admission of or eject those who are under the influence or who have any condition that poses a threat to the health or safety of themselves and/or others.
- Guests found to be smoking, of any kind, will be asked to leave the facility. This is to ensure a comfortable and pleasant environment for all guests.
No Disruptive Cell Phones & Noise
- Be respectful of our relaxation areas and saunas. Refrain from loud conversations and/or noises.
- Excessive use of cell phones, including speakers and speaker phones will not be tolerated.
- No live streaming throughout SoJo Spa Club.
- Creating excessive noise or an otherwise disruptive environment will result in being asked to leave.
- Camera, recording devices, and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.
- We encourage our guests to take a quick picture for social media, but will not tolerate extended photo shoots, which disrupt the other guests.
- Photography or recording, including live-streaming, are never allowed in the following areas: Bath Houses, Saunas, and Locker Rooms. Guests that do not follow this, will be asked to leave. Please respect the privacy of others.
The intent of having a swimwear policy is to maintain a clean, safe and inviting environment for all our guests. Clothing, other than swimwear, can create problems with water clarity, pool disinfectant and our water filtration systems. For your own health and safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times while you are a guest of SoJo Spa Club and if wearing inappropriate attire, you may be asked to change or leave the premises.
- Guests must adhere to our swimsuit policy to use any outdoor facilities.
- NO overly exposing swimwear is allowed in the Spa. This includes, but is not limited to, thongs, G-strings, and micro-bikinis.
- Due to our advanced filtration system, only swimwear made of lycra or nylon is allowed in the pools and baths. Non-swimsuit material, including cotton and denim, are prohibited.
- Street clothing, including, but not limited to, track suits, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and jerseys are not allowed in the pools and baths.
Indoor Clothing Policy & Pool Etiquette
- No shoes allowed inside our facility; sandals or flip flops allowed for outdoor areas only.
- Robes or loungewear must be worn in all indoor areas, including the saunas.
- Please shower and rinse body before and after entering pools and baths.
- No exposed underwear, bras or tank undershirts.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to enter SoJo Spa Club without an adult.
- Minors must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted.
- There must be at least 1 adult for every 4 minors.
Outside Food & Beverages
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed at SoJo Spa Club.
Public Display of Affection
- No overt public displays of affection. We know that love is grand, but we ask that you keep the personal displays of affection in check out of respect to other guests
Harassment and Safety
- Possession of dangerous weapons is strictly forbidden
- Harassment of SoJo Spa Club staff or guests, in any way, will result in immediate expulsion from the premises.
ID Required and Bag Search
- We require a valid ID for entry into SoJo Spa Club, regardless of age.
- SoJo Spa Club reserves the right to inspect any personal belongings, containers, backpack, briefcase, etc. upon entering or leaving our premises
SoJo Employees & SoJo Property
- Destruction or defacement of SoJo Spa Club property, in any way, will not be tolerated
- SoJo Spa Club is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen property
- Loss or damage of your locker wristband will result in a fee
- Any complaints or problems must be promptly relayed to any of our personnel for immediate assistance
Inclement Weather Policy
We closely monitor weather conditions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. In cases of lighting or thunder, we are required to close all outdoor amenities for 30 minutes since the last instance. During these periods, we encourage guests to check out our indoor saunas, pools and baths or grab a bite to eat in our Café or Restaurant. We know how excited you are to go back outside, and we will reopen all amenities once the necessary time has elapsed and is deemed safe by management to open.
If we could control the weather, we would. Unfortunately, during these storms and with high winds, it would be unsafe for you to be outside, and, again, safety is our #1 concern.
We do not offer any refunds due to weather related issues.
Please note the following are prohibited:
Alcohol, outside food or beverage, smoking on premises, and large cameras