Reporting to the F&B Manager, the F&B Superivisor is an integral part of the leadership team.
Who we are:
SoJo Spa Club is a renowned Spa and Boutique Hotel located in Edgewater, New Jersey, with a unique blend of multi-cultural experiences across several pools, saunas, therapy rooms and other facilities. SoJo Spa Club’s mission is to enhance the quality of our guests’ lifestyle by providing an unparalleled wellness experience through exceptional service.
What we believe:
While we believe that customer experience is the center of our business and we want our guests to leave fulfilled with a feeling that they were taken care of, our people are the critical component of our business. We strive not only to provide our guests a remarkable experience at SoJo Spa Club, but also to promote a company culture of positivity, compassion, and strong work ethics. Our core values are hospitality, excellence, trust, accountability, teamwork, growth and gratitude that form the foundation for employee success.
Our mantra Passion and Compassion 247365 and we take pride in everything we do! We all share responsibility and accountability to the service contract we make with our guests, and, through our commitment to this shared sense of purpose, we inspire each other and create memories with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service to both our guests and team members. If you think this is an exciting opportunity and want to be part of our dynamic team, please apply – we want you on board!
- Deliver quality service and maintain guests’ satisfaction
- Coordinate all F&B operations simultaneously, while working cohesively with the kitchen, front office, safety, and housekeeping departments
- Respond to guests’ complaints and issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Delegate and assist daily SOP duties with F&B team members
- Maintain sanitary and clean work environment for both front and back of house
- Utilize appropriate cleaning products safely and efficiently
- Ensure proper cleaning of equipment, machines, and dining areas
- Organize and supervise daily shifts while ensuring all opening and closing duties are properly completed
- Provide assistance with set up and break down of areas for daily operations and events
- Train, address, and regularly provide constructive feedback to team members
- Constantly strive towards improving operations and working environment
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by upper management
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 30+ pounds
- Exceptional verbal and communicative skills required.
- Be a people person, passionate about the hospitality industry and committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Have excellent presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to learn restaurant POS software platform required
- Must show initiative and reception to learning
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ year(s) customer service experience required
- Food service/Hospitality experience preferred