The Volcanic Sand Bath Attendant understands and has the ability to explain the history of the Volcanic Sand Bath as well as other benefits guests may inquire about. They schedule VSB reservations and monitor availability to ensure prompt service.
Who we are:
SoJo Spa Club is a renowned Spa and Boutique Hotel located in Edgewater, New Jersey, with a unique blend of multi-cultural experiences across several pools, saunas, therapy rooms and other facilities. SoJo Spa Club’s mission is to enhance the quality of our guests’ lifestyle by providing an unparalleled wellness experience through exceptional service.
What we believe:
While we believe that customer experience is the center of our business and we want our guests to leave fulfilled with a feeling that they were taken care of, our people are the critical component of our business. We strive not only to provide our guests a remarkable experience at SoJo Spa Club, but also to promote a company culture of positivity, compassion, and strong work ethics. Our core values are hospitality, excellence, trust, accountability, teamwork, growth and gratitude that form the foundation for employee success.
Our mantra Passion and Compassion 247365 and we take pride in everything we do! We all share responsibility and accountability to the service contract we make with our guests, and, through our commitment to this shared sense of purpose, we inspire each other and create memories with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service to both our guests and team members. If you think this is an exciting opportunity and want to be part of our dynamic team, please apply – we want you on board!
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Understand and have the ability to explain the history of the Volcanic Sand Bath, as well as other benefits and information that guests may inquire about.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs with courtesy and professionalism.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Assist individuals with disabilities.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Schedule VSB reservations and monitor availability to ensure prompt service.
- Show a professional attitude at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
- Prepare for the next shift before leaving, ensuring adequate supplies and materials are available.
- Follow all safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to the manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, holidays & weekends.
- Physical mobility to bend, lift, and stand for prolonged periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to focus attention on customers’ needs and wishes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and make appropriate judgements.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain positive relations and work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to build professional relationships with repeat guests by remembering their names, recognizing them, knowing their individual interests, preferences and needs.