The Guest Relations Agent helps assist guests with Hotel and Spa reservations. They promote services, specials when appropriate, while offering information correctly and professionally. The Guest Relations Agent offers friendly, upbeat, and professional service with a smile.
Who we are:
SoJo Spa Club is a renowned Spa and Boutique Hotel located in Edgewater, New Jersey, with a unique blend of multi-cultural experiences across several pools, saunas, therapy rooms and other facilities. SoJo Spa Club’s mission is to enhance the quality of our guests’ lifestyle by providing an unparalleled wellness experience through exceptional service.
What we believe:
While we believe that customer experience is the center of our business and we want our guests to leave fulfilled with a feeling that they were taken care of, our people are the critical component of our business. We strive not only to provide our guests a remarkable experience at SoJo Spa Club, but also to promote a company culture of positivity, compassion, and strong work ethics. Our core values are hospitality, excellence, trust, accountability, teamwork, growth and gratitude that form the foundation for employee success.
Our mantra Passion and Compassion 247365 and we take pride in everything we do! We all share responsibility and accountability to the service contract we make with our guests, and, through our commitment to this shared sense of purpose, we inspire each other and create memories with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service to both our guests and team members. If you think this is an exciting opportunity and want to be part of our dynamic team, please apply – we want you on board!
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests over the phone according to company standards.
- Deliver information correctly and professionally.
- Assist guests with Hotel and SPA reservations.
- Promote services, specials, and services when appropriate.
- Offer friendly, upbeat, and professional service with a smile.
- Assist in answering and sending any emails or voicemails that come into the team.Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Keep designated areas neat, tidy, and sanitary at all times.
- Work in accordance with the quality and service standards within the department.
- Work cohesively within own department, as well as with other department employees to create a cooperative working environment.
- Complete other duties assigned by management.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills required with a clear speaking voice.
- Has superb listening skills and positions self as an ally to the guest.
- Can work individually and as a team.
- Is highly organized and possesses sharp attention to detail.
- Can work quickly and accurately in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Leaves a lasting positive impression on guests.
- High standards for service and knowledge.
- Prior call center or reservation line experience required.
- 2+ year(s) customer service or hospitality experience required.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Must be able to remain stationary for long periods of time.