Sign up in our 4th Floor Locker Rooms or Call (833) SOJO SPA
- Body scrubs require a steam or a soak for 15 – 30 mins prior. This helps the skin prepare to be exfoliated.
- Scrubs are done in a semi-private station in the bath house. While we do encourage you to go completely bare, you are allowed to wear a bathing suit bottom, should you wish.
- You’ll leave with softer skin than you ever could imagine.
- If you are expecting or have certain allergies, our Korean Body Scrub may not be the appropriate treatment for you. Contact us if you have any concerns.
All Korean body scrubs require a 30 min prep. Please note, prep requires you to soak or steam in our bath house prior to your treatment. This helps prepare for the exfoliation. Failure to soak or steam prior to the scrub, will result in the time being deducted from the scrub itself. We cannot add additional time to your appointment.
Please inform our team if you have any medical conditions or allergies prior to treatment.
Pricing and Availability
- Korean Body Scrubs are performed in our 4th Floor Bath House and are not included in any promotions. General Admission is required in addition to the Scrub cost. Korean body scrubs do not count towards $175+ of spa treatment totals for discounted admission.
- Men’s Korean Body Scrubs are unavailable Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
- Gratuity of 18% will be added to your total. The gratuity is adjustable upon request
- Treatments are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Treatment cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the cost of treatment.
- No shows will be charged at 100% of the cost of treatment.
Paying by gift card? Any and all gift cards, including e-gift cards must be presented at check-in in order for it to be used to pay for your treatment(s). Please note that e-gift cards become active within 24-48 hours and you will not be able to utilize it as a payment method in less than 24 hours.