There is nothing more important to us than the well-being and safety of our guests & employees. In consideration of the heightened concern regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we know that many of you have questions about how this may affect an upcoming visit to SoJo. With that in mind, we wanted to remind you of our strict cleaning practices and what we have done to increase your protection:
- We are increasing our cleaning protocols and use a FDA registered multi-surface cleaner that is 99.999% effective in killing germs and proven to be effective against emerging viral pathogens.*
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Sanitizing all surfaces, including handrails, machines and credit card terminals
- Disinfecting of the sauna floors, mats and bricks
- Wiping down all door handles multiple times an hour
- Utilizing a 4n1 disinfecting air spray to kill any airborne germs
- Cleaning and disinfecting our shuttle after every ride
- Limiting elevator rides to 5 guests per elevator bank and limiting overall capacity to encourage social distancing
- Our state-of-the-art pool filtration system is monitored every 2 hours to
ensure that all of our pools & baths are properly regulated with the correct chemicals.
- We are following the guidance issued by the World Health Organization & the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and are monitoring their updates multiple times a day.
- We would like to remind everyone to wash their hands thoroughly and often. (We personally love singing the Happy Birthday song twice)
- Our management team is empowered to deny admission, deny treatments or eject those who have any conditions that could pose a threat to our patrons.**